Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is American healthcare any better than their pronunciation?

WHAT my health?



I keep hoping this is fake, but Fauquier Health is a real America hospital in Warrenton, Virginia. And they host these videos on their Facebook page.

From their YouTube link:

We're very excited to share with you the two new Fauquier Health television commercials promoting our patient-centered care. (www.fauquierhealth.org)

The spots have some fun with larger health care institutions, and place importance on the indivualized care offered at Fauquier Health. The spots are also posted on our Fauquier Health fan page on Facebook, so feel free to become a fan and share the spots with your Facebook friends.


Don't believe me? Here's another one:



Now that I've thought about it, maybe they're more clever than I gave them credit for. But either way, at least they went viral...



No, YOU Fauquier Health.

No comments:

Post a Comment