Thursday, July 7, 2011

The man with the QR code tattoo



I really have nothing against tattoos. I don't have any, though. I just can't think of any images or words that I want to have permanently embedded in my skin.

There are tattoos that celebrate momentous life events, such as the birth of a child. There are others that mark membership in a group. And still others are expression of aesthetic tastes.

But if there's one thing I would never, ever advise anyone to get a tattoo of, it's a two-dimensional electronic code that is currently trendy in smartphone marketing, but which will become obsolete in a year or two.

But this guy didn't ask me my opinion:



Oh well, at least he had his three minutes of fame. And it could be worse.

I see bangs in your future...

No comments:

Post a Comment