Friday, November 18, 2011

F'd Ad Fridays: Donatella Versace goes to H&M


While '70s designer jeans brand Jordache goes to Walmart, former high fashion label Versace is teaming up with middlebrow retailer H&M.



But current fashion house boss Donatella (sister to late founder Gianni) won't allow the fact that her clothes are appearing in a slightly cooler version of The Gap deter her from making a pretentious, high-budget, egomaniacal and downright baffling fashion video to promote it:



Via Adfreak

2 comments:

  1. My partner and i still บาคาร่าออนไลน์ cannot quite believe that I could become one of those studying the important points found on your site. My family and I are really thankful on your generosity and for providing me opportunity pursue the chosen career path. Thanks for the important information I managed to บาคาร่า get from your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. レイバン サングラスを持ってる人に、質問がしたいと思う。レイバン wayfarerシリーズが最近の主流みたいだが、個人的にはあいうクラシックなモデルが苦手なので、断念。後は、セレブ達の間に人気のあるレイバン aviator、メタルフレームがカッコいいとは思うが、重たくないの?重たくなければ、購入したいと考えている。

    ReplyDelete