Friday, November 18, 2011

F'd Ad Fridays: Hot little Italian number

This Fiat ad has been making the rounds of Copyranter, Adrants, etc., to a mixed reaction.



My reaction is not mixed at all. I hate it. It's offensive to both men and women, and manages to negatively (or positively, if you're a male masochist) stereotype Italians while it's at it.

Steve Hall disagrees:
"It's not offensive in an way, shape or form. It's just a true statement of fact: men are perplexed, dumbfounded and all out distracted when in the presence of a hot woman or a hot car. The ad is a dead on depiction of men and their relationship to women and cars. And that's just the way it is."
I guess I've just never felt a sexual attraction to a car. And I don't find the idea of being with a clearly insane women all that hot, either. I guess I'll be turning in my man card now. But I think this ad is stupid.

Also, the Cinquecento is a small car.

1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as บาคาร่าออนไลน์ though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you บาคาร่า could be giving us something enlightening to read?

    ReplyDelete