Monday, April 16, 2012

Inappropriate chain gang teddy bear is inappropriate

Yesterday, my wife and I were taking our son to his swimming lesson at the City of Ottawa's St. Laurent Complex when my better half spotted something rather weird.


Can you spot it? Here's a closer look:


Her first comment was "is that a monkey in a Department of Corrections orange jumpsuit?" but closer inspection proved it to be a bear. A brown bear in a Department of Corrections orange jumpsuit with a chain around his ankle.

2 comments:

  1. :-) oh, snap! you found my secret hiding place! now i have to find some other place... :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these pieces are just lovely! Such wonderful detail and such delightful character in one. I was going to pick a favorite but I think if I could I would have them all.

    ReplyDelete