Friday, April 13, 2012

Woman seeks metal babydaddy on Craigslist #FdAdFriday



This is either pathetic or hilarious. Personally, I think it's fake. But it's Friday, so your mileage may vary.


FUSE reports that this post (since flagged for removal) recently appeared on Chicago Craigslist:


Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? - w4m - 28 (Aragon Ballroom)
Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.
I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got f***ed up. You had a nice c**k and I was wasted so I let [you] raw dog it in the stall. You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise. 
Anyway I'm pregnant. It's yours. contact me if you want to be part of your child's life.
c9kpp-2948959310@pers.craigslist.org


FUSE does not disclose whether the words "fucked" and "cock" were censored in the original post, or if they wussed out.

Anyway, c9kpp-2948959310@pers.craigslist.org, if you are in fact real I wish you and your metal baby all the best whether red mohawk boy re-enters the picture or not.

1 comment:

  1. White Women Looking For Black Men Dating Web Site - Join up On-line for Free Today. white wife for black men

    ReplyDelete