Thursday, February 7, 2013

Carl's Jr. continues to present their food as sex

This post is written entirely in Seinfeld quotes.

Via Adfreak



Jerry: "So, how's the fornicating gourmet?" 
George: "Doing quite well, thank you. Yesterday I had a soft-boiled egg and a quickie. You know what? If I could add TV to the equation, that would really be the ultimate."




[George eats a sandwich and gets flustered.] 
Jerry: What's going on? 
George: I don't know. This sandwich is making me flush. 
Jerry: Oh no, I'll tell you what you did Caligula; you combined food and sex in to one disgusting uncontrollable urge. 
George: I think you're right. You gonna eat that? 
Jerry: No, but please tell me that's all you're gonna do with it.




1 comment:

  1. Just another dumpster diving crappy food shithole.

    ReplyDelete